I wrote many articles on home decoration and home improvements including living room, dining room and bedroom. Now I am going to tell you that how to add the elegance and enhance the beauty of your simple kitchen in Indian Style. I am a big fan of Indian decoration styles and also very interested to share the different ideas about home decoration in Indian Style. Find some places where you must clean and some tips to remove dust and decorate your kitchen.
First I want to discuss the dirtiest places where you should clean first.
- Sink: – This is a place where huge bacteria exist. This is the dirtiest place in our home so you should clean it perfectly. You can use cleaning solution for better cleaning.
- Hidden places: – We don’t clean the hidden part of kitchen in daily routine like the back side of furniture and below the carpet and Rugs So you should clean it once every week.
- Fridge: – The vegetable and meat compartments in the fridge took the top two germiest spots. So you should clean it.
Now If you plan to do the decoration of your kitchen yourself, here are some tips and tricks that can look, feel and decorate your kitchen
- Clean celling area: – Kitchen is a place where we make foods so the heat and smokes get fix at the ceiling and looks very weird. So you have to begin your task from celling area. You can clean it using long hair broom and rewind the cloth on it.
- Paint walls: – If you think that your kitchen wall looking dull then you can repaint it. Add some wallpapers or titles related kitchen print in your kitchen. This is good option because you can clean it easily.
- Clean surface of kitchen: – You should do the cleaning process from up to down. After cleaning the upper portion of room, you can finally clean your kitchen surface and decorate it using small handmade carpet and put it.
- Provide Proper Lighting: – It may not look like a big task for the first time, but I believe, the proper lighting system can change the whole look of kitchen; you do not have to buy something very expensive though! There are so many products on the market that look good, do their jobs well, and are easy in the home budget. You should avoid fluorescent light and this is also costly! “Ice White” light bulbs or LED bulbs are also not a good option because they are very heavy on the eyes. You should use hot, yellow glow – it looks more natural, hot and it will not give you headache in few minutes.
- Add slabs: – You should customize it at that time when you developed your kitchen otherwise you can also add wooden slabs in your kitchen. This is necessary because in the kitchen there are so many small and big boxes exist. If you put it outside then it cover maximum space of your kitchen and look un-mannered. For using the free space and minimizing the crowd, you should build it in your kitchen.
These above steps which you can follow for giving the perfect look and decorate it like PRO in Indian Style.